Sunday, December 7, 2008

6A2' 08

well.
it's been a long time that I didn't blog AGAIN.
haha. I have no idea lorr..
really felt lazy or even not really wanna on the pc.

anyway. I'm still here to make a fast updatez 2.
hmm..

20081130~20081204.
it was my form 6 year end trip.
v had those wonderful n honest time at Langkawi.
many bad things happen but our heart were still together.
when bad things happen v're not blaming each other =)

rmb those things..?
tyre puncture..car spoilt out..
v never yard or even blame each other.
but just blame the tour guide only larr..haha..


hmm..
I was almost the camera man during the whole trip.
sometimes I was willing n happy to be.
cuz I could captured my friends whom smilling happily for it.
their teeth..faces..eyes..
all those actions..when they were in games..
can u imagine how touching it could be when u flashback all those pictures?

but I was sad at the same time.
I couldn't be with them in the every picture I captured.
but I understand n I knew.
there must be one of us needs to be sacrificed.
so that all those smiles, actions, all those moment could be captured down in the right timing.

I knew u guys would said that Im 犯贱.
but I rather be if I could captured u guys =)
if GOD give me another chance.I would choose the same way.
cuz I know. Friends is my entire world =)

the last night of the trip.
oh man..it was my bravest moment in my entire life.
said out all those words that have stuck in my heart for a freaking long time.
my truth life.
my hardest 2 mask that live with my soul for many yrs.
thankz u guys for allowing me talked so long.
n sorry to u guys too cuz I made u guys worried abt me.

big head.
thank you..
thankz for everything.
listening my words..caring abt me..even worrying..
n so sorry to u when u were in my room.
I didn't meant to say those words.
but u know.. blur ppl wont care out others feeling.

anyway.
thank you n sorry again to u guys.





I do really appreciate to know u guys.
Thank GOD. =)


1 comment:

Kathleen_YinLing said...

oh yeahh~ v really din blame on each other ^^
hav a nice n memorable trip in my life ..
good luck,friend ..
always update ur blog n let us know u more ;)