Friday, December 26, 2008

P.D X'mas.

got my X'mas celebration at Port Dickson.
its been a long long long time since I've been P.D.
macam sudah more than 1oyrs ady.
still remembered that my kencing had mixed with the sea. xD
(come on..I was just 5yrs old only lar >. <)
haha. quite happy n enjoy larr actually.
eventhough there were not much things to play.

sorry larr guys..
I wanted to play the banana boat with u guys derr..
but guanyin ma didn't bao you me larr..
my MC came visit me at the next day of the trip ady. =/

anyway..
really wanna say a big thankz to u guys larr.
it was the 1st time I had my X'mas celebration at another place instead of kl.
n I was really so sangat happy n excited to have the 2008 X'mas with u all =)
eventhough I have ady graduated.


CAPE NO 7.
not bad derr actually..
很生活化..haha..
worthy to have a watch. =)




thankz so much.
my lovely drum team.
=)




1 comment:

said...

lolx.no wonder lar.
we wont forgt u
our lovely ahmoong =P