Friday, October 3, 2008

Lazy.



开始有点懒惰写部落格的feel.
是有东西想写啦.不过就是懒.
所以干脆不要写了.
)=


got back part of the UEC trial paper.
OMG. not as gud as I thought.
BK 76. kill me plz.. unacceptable larr weii T__T


aikz..
there are just 4 more school dayz.
sad? sure I will larr. but dunno wat for I sad with.
just..erhh tak tau lerr.
maybe my secondary school life is gonna end.
or maybe I really gonna seperate with my girlz n boyz.
or MAYBE some other REASON.


anyway. life is gonna be continue still.
happy always weii (to myself-.-)


I saw u drove to sku today.
It was a huge miracle for this morning.
I thought I couldn't saw u unless I walk in to ur class.
But u've just stood outside for whole morning.
both of us were chit chatting with our friends.
we didn't even bother each other.
but thats the 1st time u stand in front of my sight..
I was happy but afraid. afraid to stare at u


thankz god. thankz to myself.
If I didn't forced myself to be there.
surely I'll regrets.


No comments: