Sunday, October 12, 2008

Insurance Speech.


woke up at 12.30pm. quite early lar..^^"
dun think that I was a pig larr..
I used to get up at almost 1 or 2 pm this whole week.
(wat larr..late sleep mar..-.-)
that's why I said 12.30pm is quite "early" for me.

went for a speech with my mum at 3pm.
u know..it's for insurance new member-.-
get in to the room. look around.....just 7 ppl including me-.-
be4 the speaker start her speech. v hav to introduce ourself..
bla bla bla...... ok its my turn to make introduction..

a little cons. between me and the speaker.
"so u are?"
"Im xxx. 18. a student."
"u are the yougest in this room. haha."
"I think so....-.-"
a new member ask a ques suddenly.
"are u a boy or girl??"
"girl."
(plz larr. Im just wearing a jean n a t-shirt nia. nvr com my hair pun-.-)
(all ppl laughed loudly.)
continue..-.-
"so who brings u here?"
" my mum brings me here.she wants me to take over her job."
"whose ur mum?"
"mdm Chong Kwee Yin."
"oh god~ 2nd generation! ur mum must be proud of u! u hav to work hard bbblaaa..-.-"
"yayaya......-.-"

another cons. between me and the speaker.
Q:Will u remain ur present job after 5 yrs?
(I dunno she forgot Im a student still or wat larr.)
"xxx. wats ur choice? change or remain?"
"sure I'll remain if I can still study in my school for 5 more yrs."
(all ppl laughed.)
"hahah. I almost forgot that u're student still."
"hehe.......-.-"

bbbblllaaaa..... 5pm finished.

the speech was quite meaningful lar actually.
all the points was straightly pointed out. and point taken.
hmm..I need 7 yrs at least to become an AM..
which mean Asistant ManYZer.(the highest position 0.0)
but right now. I really not interested in insurance.
even I know it is a gud money earning job without any capital.

anyhow. fight for my UEC sin larr.. my last sec.school paper weiii..
fail jor then my whole future will be destroy de lorr weiih..

have a McD as my dinner.
know what.. have to drive to kepong to buy McD..
quite lazy larr. but no idea larr. thats thw most nearby McD adi.
and what. It was a jam at the way back home.
ROAD BLOCK man.-.- quickly check the road tax if it's expired.
luckily mum paid the road tax adi. haha.

have a movie while having McD. "Flight of the Flying Death."
It's no appetite when u're watching a bloody movie. -.-
but I enjoyed the McD still larr. even I was watching that bloody movie.
haha. boh bian larr.. too hungry liao marr. ^^"

generally. not bad larr today..
quite happy gua. but surely no sad larr.
hehe.
well..tmr is the last day for me to relax adi.
after that have fully concentrate on my study adi.
as I said. "Im the last person to get start with the UEC preparation."
haha. how malu am I if my friends knows that.

Times Is Running Out.

No comments: