Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Leaden..?


well.
it was a perfect day with the cold wind that i always need in the morning.
but that was just my thought..

times goes by.
this morning we had 集会.
n it was the last time for us..i mean form6..
we sang school song n Negaraku as loud as we could.
the 1st time n the last time we sang both of the song perfectly.
shall we happy or shall we sad?
I dunno. depends on everyone's mind thinking.

(omG.dunno how to continue already -.-)
用回华语好了=)

话说今天经济有平测.
大家不是讨论如何作弊 -.-
而是在讨论如何延期甚至想罢考.
结果?成功了咯~
几好骗一下咯饶丽芳.哈哈.
一拖就拖到下拜一.

back to my theme for today..
it came suddenly actually.
i dunno y will it be.
the sky just got in grey n wind came so cold while i woke up from "fishing".
all of my frens just chatting around there but i just sat down there looking them.
nth to say nth to talk even can't get what they were talking abt.
it's normal for me as i was just woke up.

dunno when it start.
i became 自闭 just in a sudden.
as the weather getting colder n colder.
i became more 自闭 n my emo get back to zero.
means there isn't any emo that u can find out on my face.
my heart became leaden..heavy..oppressive.

time went off fast..can't stop it down can't freeze it down )=

but things that made my emo back to 1 was the badminton game just now.
i got the relax that i want. i can just smile out n shout out while i was in the game.
that was my own way to relax =)

..
今天好像都没看到妳.
早上读到太入神.妳经过都不懂.
放学过到去mt讲妳赶时间.赶着走 )=
随便啦哎呀.
ohh yea..forget to tell u smth.
my sister's birthday is just same with ur brother.

but my sister is western calendar but ur brother is chinese calendar.
0719 right? haha.



No comments: