Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20080520..

well well well.
everything goes on gud.
hmm. shuld be abnormal actually.

ok..today went for car test..
guess what? FAILED? PASS?
lolz. dun wanna tell u guys 1st.
lets play a GUESS gane. =)

after my car test.
I was rushing to school to continue my..
DRUM PRACTISE =.=

it was a tired day actually.
car test at the morning. practise at the afternoon to evening.
but at last. I had a cool basketball game. haha.
It's really a gud way for me to relax.
I can forget my pain even my broken leg whn I'm in the basketball game.

..
er..
I was waiting outside after school..
I thought that I wont saw ur appearance..
but at last I did..
I looked at u..u looked at me..
We smile to each other..it is a weird thing actually..
haha..but I'm happy that we smile..=)
thanks..

So..
Today is a pretty gud day.haha..



No comments: