Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Offered.Jail.

TARC accepted my application.
nope..actually should be my mum's application-.-
got offered= got to get in JAIL. =D lolz..
0518 are my 1st day.
hmm. not more than 25dayzz left for me ady, I think.
aihz.have to drive alone with a long distance to college.
come n back come n back come n back still.. =/
dunno how long I can hang on larr.but I'll be optimistic derr.
cause no matter optimistic or pessimistic, I have to continue my dayz still.
so lorr.. happy more good =D
these few dayzz were bad.my day n night turned upside down.
can't get sleep in the middle of night. even till 2-3pm.
felt really darn sleepy while at the morning even during my work.
n it's real that u'll get mad easily if u nvr get enuf sleep.
my pity studentzz. especially those r dumb dumb n sibeh slow in doin' hmwrk der.
so. so arr. wanna date me out yamcha or go play must fast niaa.
if not start college life jorr then gg liao lorr.
cuz many of them seem darn buzy after they have started their college life.
so....DATE me plzzzZZZZ....=/
You n Me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

walao..
u got a so damn long holiday before u start ur coll k..
last yr i finish spm ngam ngam hou 1 month then sudah in sunway..
plus, whose distance is more longer ler heh? xD

anyway enjoy lar =/
coll is busy, but FUN!

jenjen said...

mong~
gar yao lar,
love wat u choose and accept wat u had decided,
erm,
i can say nthg,
but,
i wanna DATE u out,
when u free?
haha..^^

Lennon_moongfei said...

YeeMei,
okay lar i know i have a DAMN long de hols be4 start coll lar-.-
but for me driving alone at the highyway sibeh sien der k.

i'll try to enjoy der=/

jenjen,
haha thz for gar yao =]
date lar date larr~!!
i free der! xD