Friday, April 17, 2009

Study. Party. "Heng Dai".

Study.
FINALLY, my college life get starts soon. 18th of May. It's really SOON.
since my mum hate to know that I have to take course to have a certificate be4 I can get the course for diploma..
N add on I have to get myself to Pinang if I take that course.
N plus my mum 100% wouldn't let me do that cuz she don't believe that I can get myself study hard for it if I really do go Pinang.
so I HAVE to take the diploma of MD instead of taking the Cert of Business.
u all will get shock if u all know what MD stands for.
MD stands for Multimedia Design @.@
but till now I not yet complete the application form still. wat the F.U.C.K am I doing now.
and yet, I'm now Miss KarYi's JUNIOR.
yes, she will be my senior at TARC. it's really funny isn't it =/?
but anyway I'm glad to have a senior just like her =]
I bet she'll helps me alot. IF we can meet up each other easily since TARC is quite SMALL.
=]

Party.
well.. tmr will be a full day ON.
the day get starts from early the morning till the night maybe even till the next day.
April isn't a gud month to save money lorr weii. tons of birthday buddies.
I'm just simply get mad with the present for all the birthday boyz n girlz.
chocolate?! macam so fu yan ppl like that.
branded accessories?! nanti out of budgets then gg liao.
handmade present?! tak boleh ah my most worst part.
aihz. deal. all buy BRANDED chocolate. xD
anyway. I berharap tmr can goes smoothly n nth bad gets happen larr.
"Heng Dai".
received a sms from ahkok.
my heng dai yong hoon got in hospital becuz of denggi.
can't even contact for sure. but I reaaly do hope he'll get well soon.
u'll know y I really do hope him to get well asap when u know his healthy situation.
may Guan Yin Ma protect u n may GOD bless u.
N do take care urself lorr everyone =]

lastly. the new I mentioned wasn't iPhone lar k.
function多不一定就是iPhone nah..
I'm poor enough to get a iPhone larr weii..

spot the phone inside that box? xD



now this is the phone that I bought larr =D

for me. macam ni derr phone ady so functionable liao lorr.
had used to it with my little old baby phone liao marr. hehe.
so I wouldn't use iPhone derr larr. unless I can handle this phone sin larr.
peharps I after 10yrs larr. 0.0

Final Decision.

5 comments:

karyi said...

i will take a good care of you !
dun worry =p
tarc really is "SMALL"...
i thk we can meet "OFTEN"

sandrea said...

how was ur fren o ><
LOL.i duno how to function Iphone as well><
haih.im still in old-age

♥敏敏♡ said...

ERR~~WAI YE~~~~
哈哈~我以前很喜欢K850i的咯~
你买了~~啊~~~~
下次记得借我玩一下哦~哈哈~
加油~!!

Lennon_moongfei said...

karyi.
hehe.really wan "guan jiu" me ah~~
although TARC is SMALL.
nvm i'll go gap u n find u.
=D

sandrea.
u khew him too de ma. yong han.
he got out frm hospital ady.
i think he is little bit okay.
u're old age then wat am i -.-?


♥敏敏♡.
warr~买电话都给你骂WAI YE.
是几可怜下咯.
好啦一定借你玩拉.
不要骂我WAI YE.

karyi said...

omg.
send my regards to yonghan..
he's ok now ??
haha..dun worry.
i will go and find you too.
msg me bah..anythg can ask me =)
welcome. JUNIOR. XD