Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Halo Hai 2010

Hello 2010
Hai 2010.
Halo 2010.
why did I typed it in three different ways?
hal ini kerana tahun ini tahun 2010.
zheng fu xian zai da 1 MALAYSIA kou hao mah..
so I "lady gaga" sikit-sikit yao zhi chi a while loh..
so leh.. this post will definitely be a campur-like-hell post..
so u guys make a heart preparation when u're reading this post lah harr.
x)

alright, first of all.
selamat tahun baru 2010 kepada kamu semua =)
xin wang da jia xin yi nian xin xi wang. yuan wang shun li da cheng la har.
the first thing I shall mention is that the previous post which was about my assignment pressure is now done.. *applause xp*
tapi sudah tertunggah banyak hari. tak tau bereapa markah akan hilang? @.@
hai ya sui bian lahh.. chi jiao jiang duo tian liao.. LOL

Secondly. I'm now in a god damn lack of money situation.. job job SOS..
sesiapa boleh syorkan kerja-kerja untuk saya?? terima kasih dulu =)
yao mai xin nian yi liao. hai yao gai zhao xing wohh.. yao gai qu zi ji zhen zheng xiang yao de L@@K.. ha ha
but dare not to take money from my mom and of course can't bring her with me or else....u know=.=
selain itu dia pasti akan kata "tak mau lah..beli (omg dunno what's skirt stands in BM =.=) skirt lah... aiyo..."
suo yi leh..zhe ci yao gai zhao xing jiu wan wan bu neng you ta!
hope I can really success my L@@K changing lah har.. halelujah ahMEN
x(

Third. Tmr my college will be having a Exhibition. Eh? should be my course. LOL
Pameran ini macam pamerkan semua karya-karya daripada semua pelajar dalam kursus saya.
you xing qu de hua ke yi lai kan kan xia de wohh. =)
hope u guys will be coming lah.. the time is from 10am to 3pm..
oleh itu, mahu sokong saya boleh datang yah LOL
bu lai ye mei you guan xi de ..
=)

Fourth. Suddenly, I became a free-lancer.
semasa saya sedang buat fotografi punya projek, tiba-tiba satu orang datang tanya saya..
"eh ni men shi shi xue pai zhao de ah?" "oh." "jie bu jie yi gei ge dian hua hao ma wo? xiang zhao ni men bang wo pai wo cafe de shi wu zhao." "oh."
then moulala became a free-lancer. @.@ of course one of my friend is with me too lah..
jika tidak saya pasti takkan ambil kerja ini..
yin wei wo shi sibeh xiao dan de mah.. LOL
halelujah amitabha I can get done with this job smoothly lah.
v.v



ok lah.. i think that's all about THESE FEW DAYS lahh..
hmmm...



This =))
rather change this with my dslr.
x.x


Happy New Year to u guys~
Selamat Hari Jadi kepada semua kawan I yg birthday pada Januari.
hai you ahh ehh~ xin nian du de ying duo duo
the old ppl sure love this sentences holy much..
x)


040110
Lang Tengah?
=)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
♥敏敏♡ said...

ur new camera????so nice lea!!!

Lennon_moongfei said...

eh halo
got read clearly mou oh u=.=
that isn't my new cam lah moi..
if i have that one then holy crap!!
I only have a dslr lah moi=.=