Sunday, December 27, 2009

realised...

first of all.
this post should posting using Chinese..
but the first thing I Realised is that my laptop have no Chinese since it got format.
wth.
nvm. I'm still posting it using English eventhough my English is seriously broken.
omG.

alright seriously I cried just now. Yes lenn0n mongfei cried.
rarely heard abt that I CRIED right. Good.
I realised. So I cried.
I realised that.. I dunno how to communicate with my families.
I realised that.. I dunno how to face them or what to say with them evrytime I reached home.
I realised that.. I'm like not a part of them. More likely a ppl who borrow their place to stay.
I realised that.. I have to wear a mask during facing them but not during facing my friends.
I realised that.
I'm now in a big big trouble.
That's why I cried. lol. lame huh.
support support support. mana u all?
omg.

I'm now posting bullshit.
Actually it's just assignment pressure. normal normal.
don't worry abt me because of the CRIED.
LOL.


sorry for rejecting 2 of my best gangs friends. drum team n my lovely 6A2'08
really don't mean to reject u guys from attending both event.
just the god damn it assignment killed me n killing me still even it had KILLED me.
omg.
SO SO Sorry...
Forgive me..


last few days for 09'.
what is my wishes?!
hope I could "hard year early die"
omG. bullshit again.
=/


For God Sake.
I'm so dead.




Korean Boy.
Satly Bun Sperm