Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformer. Revenge of The Fallen.

Transformer 2.


watched this movie for 2 times. lol.
i'm sure u guys are curious abt wat's the reason larr. haha.

so simple larr..dun wanna put aeroplane lorr.
the 1st time were with my college friends on Wednesday.
no, shuld said with the whole MMD ppl. lol...
booked down a cinema hall just for TARC MMD ppl. lol.
had a gud time with all of them although I've fall asleep for awhile larr.
cuz i'm too tired since I "drove night car" last night. lol.
u knoww.. rushing assignment was macam tu derr larr.lol

2nd time was with my high school friends.. JenJen Qm n leechian. =)
I told them that I've watched it be4 but that they don't seen to believe.
of course. except JenJen larr. haha. JenJen u know derr.. xD

overall. it was definitely an awesome movie for me.
ecspecially all those robots' fx n all those new robots that they've created.
it took a long long time to made out all those new robots. 1 yr larr man!
it was really really impressive larr man! lol.
perhaps all of us could be as good as the creater of the transformers.
but maybe will only come true dunno after how many yrs. lol.


U7! +u larr man!
=)








10 's Punishment.
xD

1 comment:

jenjen said...

yeap,
i noe i noe..
haha..^^