Friday, June 5, 2009

3rd of JUNE, 2009

went to the Celebrity Gym at 1u.
oh mann.. my very 1st time since I was borned-.-
in fact. doin gym was a really good way for us to get sweat.
arr okay larr maybe I never doing gym be4 larr..
n that was my 1st experience abt doing gym larr..
(=

令我很没安全感的更衣室n bathroom. xD

damn shy larr man. all those women only have a towel around their body.
some of them even bogel standing there wearing their clothes @.@
I didn't gap them larr. just pass-by then saw them lorr ><

imagine how mou liu are they-.-
a SOPO Princess n anAUNTIE Princess.

of course. n a Nerdy mE at the previous blog.
That's the 3 of Us (=

actually there are more fotos but I'm damn lazy to upload.
if u guys are interested then go n take a look at my facebook (=

I like this Way. (=

5 comments:

jenjen said...

thx for giving me an ealier b'day celebration la,haha..
yerr,
why i'm auntie pRINCESS!!!!!!
not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

♥敏敏♡ said...

ADUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~
do u realized tat u wrote the wrong date????????????????
is JUNE lar~~not MAY ar~~
haahhaahahahaahah~~~~~XD
happy days~=)
i m princess~~~
wooohooooooooo`~~~~~XD

Lennon_moongfei said...

jenjen.
haha ur welcome larr weii
fren marr!! xD
aiyoo don't worry larr.
u're still have the "princess" behind it marr =D
fair der fair der don't worry xD

♥敏敏♡
*oops* let u knew ady tim =D
act I TE DI wrote wrong der larr.
wanna test u guys got pay attention ornot during looking my blog marr xD
EXCUSE ME must have the "SOPO" infront the "princess" k.
macam ni only fair to jenjen marr~
jenjen horr~~
xD

Kelvin said...

haha,
finally find mong mong's blog xD
sure you dun remember me de la..
me so normal~ xD

go out play oso no call me la..
not fair not fair~
i wanna go out Larrrr~ >0<

So how are you nowdays?
Hope you become more "cool" and "cool" la~xD
or you wan me hope you be more "pretty" also can de~^^

jenjen said...

shi de!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!