Sunday, June 21, 2009

College Life (=

started my college life for almost 1 month ady.
hmm evything seems not bad larr actually.
have a new gang of friends. n all of them are really gud.
of course. all of them are guys. haha.
girls oso have larr. but thats' another gang lorr.
cuz both of them aren't that close yet marr. hehe.
but most of time they don't really treat me as a girl but a guy.
xD

hmm. overall my group members are really friendly n gud.
even amost of them gud in "blowing water". =D
n we're quite "tuan jie" derr weii. haha.

but till now i can't rmb all of their names yet. loll.
my brain memang started deteriorating ady lorr man.
haha.

anyhow.
my group had a "group uniform" at last friday.
which means all fo us were wearing the same colour shirts.haha.
imagine that more than 20 pplz wearing same colour shirts n sitting together.
went out 2gether for signature during lecturer class. haha.


That is my group. U7!
spot those black shirts?! xD

p/s. mt back from sg! oh Lord!

No Doubt.I Like U.
(=

1 comment:

jenjen said...

ada lengzai lenglui intro?
haha..
no worries,
i never doubt it!!!
^^