Friday, June 5, 2009

oh Lord.


aihh..
spent almost 300 in 2 months lorr..
courses thingy.entertaintment.social n bla bla bla.
oh Lord.

my wallet almost got lost at the makan store this afternoon.
I have to admit that I'm really damn forgetful der lorr.
my wallet just left on the table without any alert.
n only I found out my wallet wasn't inside my bag..
when I wanna buy things to eat-.-
Forgetful mou-.-?
started to have hw ady lurr.
have to do lotsa research. think about the design.
do the KARANGAN-.- n the English Journal oso.



know what?
almost all of my coursemates thought that I'm a GUY.
even all of my lectures!
aiyoo. I'm really look alike a guy meh?!
just a normal wear as usual marr..
okay larr I know I won't mind abt it larr.(spoke tat many times izzit-.-?)
tapi really macam a guy merr-.-.....
aiya cincai larr xD



ah mann..
next week have to pump out rm100 more to buy those materials again arr
T.T









Nerd. I like (=

Nerdy mE.

2 comments:

junyi said...

bkful la whey
dun alwaz forgot things
still young de lea!!

Lennon_moongfei said...

junyi,
yorr!! JUNYI came to my blog!!
omG!!!! *exciting*
hhaha yes madam!!
i'll try my best der!!
xD