Sunday, March 1, 2009

soOOO many DAyz.

when I view my blog n look at the last post's date.
February 16. OmG~
It's been almost half of a month I didn't update my blogg jorr ><
I really have no idea larr. It was really veli veli derr buzy marr.
I know I'm just keep on saying that I'm buzy larr..
but still I have to say larr.. Its reall derr.
sibeh sibeh derr paisehh larr..

okayy..
hmm many thingz happened n many thingz to handle.
my job. the concert. the secret mission.
n my mum still have lotsa thiingz wanna me to do..(u know -.-)

till now. the choir concert crew ended.
all of the crew gang were damn happy n crazy during ending.
all of us were wet wet n stick stick derr. omG~
but we were totally forgot ady larr.
hmm.. I learned alot larr..
1st time be the "bao fu" n suddenly have to handle another post at the same time.
thankz the crew gang =]
你们的自娱真的很有用 x)

and now..
the secret mission is going on lerr.
I hope all thingz will be going smoothly larr.
hehe..

~~

oh yarr.. ah datou came back from hk ady eh..
hoho.. must watt her "hand letter" xD
n just got visited her at leisure mall with zyang.
n I got a new slipper from the shop that she's working now.
but so solii lar datou.. I wanna u to get the sales derr lorr..
but the dutdut guy came ady n I have waited for some time liao..
I have no choice lorr then.. =/

talk about zyang!
this fellow arr.. its been 4 months I didn't see him ady lorr.
hmm..he is still the same larr..
so good so kindly so easy going..haha..
n his body still thin like tiang..
haiz.. If I could be half of him jiu gud lorr... ><
anyway it was happy to see him again =]


okayy thats all for it..
hmm I think I wont be that buzy after this der larr..
so those buddies n frenz whom I FFK derr..
hehe.. Im almost free to hang out with u guyz ady larr.. x)
Choices..

No comments: