Sunday, March 8, 2009

0.0

I had Isomnia last night.
omG~
totally can't fall asleep.
I was too nervous about the event larr.
03++am.
my eye was opened still.. thinking about the event.
keep thinking about would it be gud or anything would happened suddenly..???!
changing changing n changing still. =/
thinking thinking n thinking still !
thinking..changing..thinking..changing..
and finally I fall asleep..


and now.
the event ended. totally out of energy.
but the mission was succeed. =]
thankz for all the participantz. hundred thousand thankz to u guys =]

I was really happy that I finally done it.haha.
as I said my mission succeed.
actually the mission was a drawing mission. haha.
luckily nth bad happened during drawing larr.

the budget for this event was uncountable.haha.
but it was worthy enough for me with what I got at last.
=]

..
hehe. birthday gurl.
I really hope that u would like it larr.
I hope that today could be the most memorable birthday for u larr.
=]



p/s
if u guyz wanna know the detailz
then visit that birthday gurl's blog lurr
=]





Thank you.

No comments: