Sunday, September 13, 2009

up-tO-daTe.

ah well.
tuesday is coming soon lorr weii.
study jorr mei oh you all. LOL
u7 memang not yet start study der lar.
so that question u7 punya ppl no need to answer.
xD


LOL.
noticed that have a "study" word above..
means gonna exam on tuesday lorr.
somemore the subject is super duper boring nia..
big big SIGH to myself lorr..
memang no mood to study lorr..
since i'm into you. x)
cuz too looking forward to holidayzz zorr weeiii.
that's why memang out of study mood lorr.
add on my house added new tv n some "secret weapon"..
LOL.. due to these 2 thingy. made me tambah no mood to study.
=[

SO.
I have decided to.................
continue to be one of the U7 Last Minute Gang.
hhahahahahahahahahaha.
=.=

latest up-tO-daTe will be post after the exam lahh..
white white lohh..
LOL.



p/s
oh yeah.. I pet a new puppy. xD
actually not new lar. she came herself punya =.=
LOL

pp/s
my shoulder damn damn pain.
=[




Pineapple Flavoured.
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nt last minute..
is last second..
hahahaXD

twins~mei mei

Lennon_moongfei said...

LOL.
still tot who left comments to me tim.
yuan lai is you ah meimei.
LOL
cannot write last second mah.
last second we u7 know then ok ady.
if let others know then they will say we memang lazy then see small us.
LOL