Thursday, September 17, 2009

SemBreak.


oh well well well ...
all the exams ended n here comes the holidayzaaa~
hohohohohohoho~
xD
Have a nice holidayz dude~
especially to U7. LOL
=)


hmm..
instead of worrying about maybe I'm gonna fail the ITA subject.
why don't I just take a Big break to myself 1st be4 knowing the result?
LOL
Yes I'm sure I will.
=)

btw..
被妈妈公司的同事拉去参加羽球赛.. lol~
I think I'm probably the youngest participant.
hohohohoho..
but damn damn pressure lah man..
so many ppl knew that I'm Madam Chong's daugther =.=
once get into the court.
"ouh Madam Chong's daugther~~~"
ohmyGod...............................
if win then good jehh.
but once I get lose then........... ohGod....
"Cannot you know.."
=[
God bless me.




I made that good girls gone bad.
haha.
=p











Dutssy Stussy.

5 comments:

BENson said...

i bless you!!!

♥敏敏♡ said...

sem break din find me yam cha ar~~XD

Lennon_moongfei said...

LOL.
you're now free to let me date you yamcha meh...=.=
not damn damn BUSY with ur homeworkssssss meh...=.=
LOL
xD

Lennon_moongfei said...

Benson.
LOL.
you bless me no use der worr.
i also no change pun
==
lol
anyway thankz
=)

♥敏敏♡ said...

i ald break le 2 wks..u oso din find me yam cha..aiks..sam tam liao la me..;-(