Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Congrats.


congtras to who??
my little big sistarrrr~~
she got pregnant. LOL..
good news good news. hahahaha.
(outside mou lala put fireworks. LOL. so ngam key xD)

老妈子终于等到jorr..
they were all so happy when talking about the baby. LOL
especially my sistarrr. HAHA
sure happy lar she.. waited for almost 3yrs jorr lorr weii..
=)

a lil conversation between the doctor n my sistarrr.
congrats worr.. really got pregnant ady worr.
(so happy knowing that she FINALLY have a baby. LOL)
nahh..(poiting that dark dark thingy) this is your bb larkk.
ohh....(cant see anything. just dark dark. LOL)
(the baby just have 9mm long only ahh. cuz 4 weeks only mah. LOL)
the bb lehh.. have no heart beat derr worr..
what!!? NO HEART BEAT!!??
ohh..now 4weeks only mahh.. no heart beat derr..
PHEW~~~ =.=
hahahahah...
the words no heart beat memang freak my sistarrr out i tell you..
LOL

anyway.
feel happy for my sistarr also
=)
yay~ my house is gonna add a new member soon.
xD
a niece or a nephew soon~~
should a beautiful n adorable niece or handsome n man nephew~
=]




TRY paktor.
TRY propose.
TRY break up.
xD
but no any try to u.
=)







040909.
=]

No comments: