Monday, May 18, 2009

TARC.


got up at 7am. not becuz of i'm damn nervous lar.
becuz my mum wanted me to woke up early.
but at last she said"no need so early larr, abt 9++am only go larr."
oh Lord. made me lack of slp larr mann..

1st step got into college.got a 宣传单 from dunno which society.
a event called "TALENTIME". I was damn attractive with it larr.
becuz it's including "singing" weiii. haha.
but I didn't get myself to the audition larr. 1st day marr..
damn scare n shy larr mann.

moved on to college hall.got the free T-shirt n fail n towel-.-
put on the t-shirt n got into the hall.
the orientation was like..............Lord. sienz daooooo....
but some of those speakers were quite funny larr..
was regret that I got in so early..sat there for almost 1 hour without any talking!
my left hand side was a pretty girl n looks like a mixed derr.
can't find the right opportunity to start a talk wit her.
okayy larr. str8 away was that I was really damn damn shy mann.
my right hand side was a maybe a malay girl. normal normal larr.
at last..didn't make any new friends..sighhh.

Mass Call ended at 2pm. n when I reached home.it was 5pm............damn..
spent 3 hours just for waiting n taking the stupid bus!
1st time fall asleep in the bus. 1st time almost abit bit jiu got over the bus stop-.-
oh my Lord..............

didn't take any foto..
more likely was I have no mood to take any foto of TARC..


Times.
Times..
Times...
Times....









fcuk.

No comments: