Saturday, May 23, 2009

过于充实 =)

昨天应该是我在09'充实到爆炸的一天.
7.00am non stop till mid-night over 4.00am.lolll...
followed my mum went to the PUSPAKOM early in the morning.
just to settle the car owner n pass the car to me as i'm the new owner.
yesss... I mean I've got a NEW car-.-
lotsa bullshit abt the car I got n I have no mood to talk abt it.
as KJ said. "有车驾就已经很好liao."

it was almost 9am after settled the car owners' thingz.
then get back home n take a little rest n str8ly headed to selayang.
had a badminton game with my dearest 6a2.
I had a almost non-stopped badminton game. damn shuang n felt relax =)
n my racket finally 断线ady. but I wasn't the ppl who broke it larr of course.
12.30pm headed back to home then take a quick shower.
1.++pm zap all my thingy n moved myself to TARc.
The tracffic was damn damn jam till I was afraid that I would be late.
actually got back sku not for smth imprtant larr.just for a singing contest larr.
but have to got back cause I've moved on to the next round marr xD
but until now still don;t have any msg from them.. =/

2.++pm speeded back to Selayang Palace for a function set up.
actually it was some kind dinner helded by 马华女青年不懂somo会-.-
strongly emphasized that I'm not part of them-.-
I was just got help with the performance set up only larr..
started busy since then n the hall was damn DAMN hot !!
cause they would only on the air-conditioner after 6.00pm -.-
so it was just like been in a sauna room or even more geng than it.. lollzzz.


她叫ah May.Malaysia健美小姐Champion.
舞蹈高手来的啊!走cat walk也是sibeh好看!很pro!
要看清楚点的话找我啦 xD

speeded to ahbin after 11.00pm as the performance run up finished.
but nothing's left when I got there.
even 1 chicken oso takda.so hurtsssaaa.... =/
n then lehh....用华语比较简单哈哈.
然后一些大人物们都陆陆续续回家.剩下我们那10 11 12个人 在吹水.
在讨论很多东西谈很多东西.尤其是在那个KJ发酒疯过后-.-
过程当中我的头脑在昏睡状态.哈哈.


强烈推荐.ahlok扮鬼扮马的技巧. xD

2++am.送peien n ahkhei回家.车里包括KJ wanyee.
送ahkhei回家的过程中. ahkhei的一句话搞的他们哭成泪人.除了我当然哈哈.
那一句话................."其实我很想念6a2."
过后他们就开始说出心里最真实的感受.还是除了我啦 xD
我也一贯的将车速减到最慢最慢.甚至停在很不正常的路边.哈哈.
最后累到软..就在ahbin家睡.

overall. it was actually a over-enrichment day for me larr.
but I would really like it if its happens sometimes.haha..
it's really good for me cause I wouldn't have extra time to think abt smth nth.
so...Good =)

at last.
Happy Birthday to ahyou n Peiwen
(=

I'm definitely rude.

1 comment:

jenjen said...

please dont be so RUDE..
fcuk..