Tuesday, August 25, 2009

黑.


aihzzzaaa.....
这几天真的不是开玩笑的Black.
Black
GGL. Black到妈妈叫.
"boy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

一连不懂几天都有事情发生. sudah mau beh tahan ady =/
stupid motorGia larr.. settled with 35bucks. Sigh.
Saman larr. but ended up with 0bucks lar.

cuz it was late night ady. the PouLikSi lazy to R***AH ady. LOL.
n one more case. the most most unbelievable case in my whole life.
the very very very 1st time for me. LOL.
不可思议到不止我妈妈叫. 就连我自己都会叫到GGL~
"BOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
LOLL.
if let my mum know about this ahh. HORHOR.
我敢肯定我妈妈会叫到我连我自己都不认得咯.
>__________________<

ehhh...
至于是什么case lehhh..........无可奉告.
这个case是高度机密. 哈哈.
其实是不好意思在这里谈这个case啦.
要知道的话来当面问我就好了.
如果高度机密组允许我讲的话我定会讲的.
anyway 这个case也是跟PouLikSi有关的啦.
=)..............=/

anyway lehhh.. this case memang 1st time for me larr..
memang get shocked lorr. seriously derr weiiii..
i really dunno what's gonna happen if i couldn't stay calm n blow water with them lorr. aihz.
突然发觉我很会吹水. 酱子的情况我都可以吹水吹到GGL.
真的发觉我不读PR memang saii liuuu. LOL.

hmmm.
one word say finish.
BLACK~
must go baibai baibai n baibai again jorr.
if not keep on happen cases macam ni i memang mau die ady.
i really mau beh tahan ady. happened on myself ady suffered.
now
连累 my Friend ady somemore. lagi made me suffered.
T__________T

PouLikSi ah PouLikSi. motorGia ah motorGia.
keep away from me lar. leave me satu orang enough larr.
ghost month somemore. think xia think xia. probably kena main by FRIEND tim.
LOL. choi choi choi. touchwood touchwood.
memang need go baibai jorr.



I'm so sorry.
=/













=/

No comments: