Friday, January 23, 2009

MANY dayzz~

welll..
I ady sooooooo many dayz didn't updatez my blogg..
my blogg ady got sooo many DUST jorr..
haha..
I have no idea oso lorr..
teacher is just that busy derr larr...


haha..
actually the teacher that I being isn't that busy oso larr.
just that evyday would got gekk by all the didi n meimei like that lorr.
sometimes check their homework would lost out ur BRAIN JUICE lorr.lolz.
just that ady made me so headache jorr..sometimes larr..
so got back home ady so tired n on pc oso need time lerr..
lazy to wait then straightly dun wanna on lorr..
paiseh larr..
for those whom view my blog n look for my new updatez =/


anyway~
CNY is justttttttt arouuuunnnD 1 more corner only lerr weii..
1 more day to 年30晚 jorr..
hoho.. I'm 100% sure my area will have police come take "tea money" xD
cuz lerr.. my neighbourhood sibeh richhh derr weii.
put fire-crackers tak payah money like that lorr..
haha.."NOMB" lorr..
I'll have free fire-crackers view to watch marr x)

okayy ady larr. thats all lurr..
I'm very very VERY looking forward for the CNY lorr~~ xD


p/s. "NOMB" means None Of My Bussiness xD

Wish u guys~~~
haPPy cHinEsE nEw yEaR~~!!!!
xD


I'll face it after CNy, okay?

4 comments:

said...

教小孩子要很有爱心的哦XD

Anonymous said...

wish u hapi chinese new yr too^^

qooki said...

happy chinese new year :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese new year. Moo~